Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beautiful 24/7. My Inspiration...

I mentioned in my last post that i wanted to get away from my on season/off season mentality cos it was doing my head in. I've been questioning myself over and over again, "how is it possible to look great 24/7" in a so called 'maintenance' phase without obsessing over every morsal that goes in my mouth? I am sick of counting calories! I have a degree in nutrition science, so yes i do know exactly what to eat and when, and yes i do have the perfect maintainance plan in place. The real challenge is in figuring out (literally lol) how to stick to it. As you all know, compliance is 100% emotional. Cos if it wasn't, the whole world would be in rockin shape and excess body fat would not be an issue.

So what i am currently focusing on:
1. Satisfying my emotional hunger... not with food!
2. Applying my knowledge 24/7 and eating for fuel.
2. Visualising the benefits of clean eating: i.e heaps of energy, glowing skin, and a beautiful body.
3. FITNESS MODELING!!! ah the word is out... yes, this has been a dream of mine for quite a number of years now, but cos my weight has always yo-yo'd, i've never bothered pursuing it...until now. So come 2010 the cameras are gonna shine on me =)

Anywho, back to looking good 24/7. I'd like to introduce to you one very special person in my life. She first introduced me to weight training back in April of 2003 and got me hooked. Demi and i have been best friends ever since. She may live half way across the world in Greece now, but we are only ever a phone call or facebook message away from each other. Demi does not compete in figure, nor does she count calories or 'diet'. She is in photo shoot condition all year around.
Her secret to her amazing physique:
1. She eats clean.
2. She trains fuckin hard. - I've never seen anyone so focussed at the gym. She taught me how to put the 'mind in the muscle'.
3. She lives life to the full. - It's filled with family, friends, gym, music and love.
Demi is my inspiration, and is the most beautiful person i know, both inside and out.
















So i'm keeping my eye on the prize, cos i know that with big goals comes big results. 2010 will be my best year yet.
SMILE =)





2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelle,
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Sometimes having a degree in this stuff is the worst isn't it? We can't get away with anything!
    Cheers
    Liz N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chelle

    Nice to meet ya spunky!!! Welcome to blog land ;) xo

    ReplyDelete