Monday, January 4, 2010

Operation Sexy Bitch!...Week 1

Like all of you here in blogland, today is day 1 of Operation Sexy Bitch. I will be approaching this as a 12 week challenge. It may take 1.5 or 2 challenges, as i will not be training or dieting to the extreme but either way my goals are set!

Being accountable is something that i have never done before, and most probably the reason why i have always fallen off the wagon in the past. So for that reason, Steph and i have teamed up as mentor buddies to keep each other on track and progressing forward each week. This girl has developed such strength over the past couple year and i know she will blitz her challenge in no time!

Ok confrontation time:
4/1/10: 
Weight: 66.9kg  ( what a lovely number to wake up to monday morning...NOT =P)
Body Fat: 24.1%   
EEEKKK!... thats what 55days off gym, 1200mins+ of dvds (ALIAS) these holidays and too much of the good stuff has done to me!...No excuses though, i take full responsibility for my actions!
That equates to 16.1kg of Body Fat.

Just a reminder, back in october i was
Weight: 65.8kg
Body Fat: 19%
That equates to 12.5kg Body Fat

So as you can see the scales can be deceiving. Technically i weigh 66.1kg, so really thats only an increase in .5kg. BUT as you can my Body Fat has increased by 3.6kg and my muscle mass has dropped quite a bit. And do my clothes fit the same?....HELL NO! My tiny gym shorts will not be making an appearance for a good 4 weeks i would think!...

So there you have it, results are out in the open for all to see! No turning back now, SEXY BITCH here i come!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your challenge Chelle.
    Shar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe, i'm looking to seeing the results! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeks i haven't done my skinfolds yet, scared to think how much the body fat went up with weight gain! can't wait til we're both ready to get more pics done. thanks for ur support, but you have to promise you won't text me while driving.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The support goes both ways babe =). Ummmmm i think i broke that promise all day yesterday lol... I promise i will work on it!

    ReplyDelete