Friday, February 19, 2010

Week 7 OSB...Results are in!

I am pumped, i am excited and i have been on a fuckin HIGH all day long! WOOOOOOOT!

After a week of ups and downs, laughs and tears, and hazardous FLUID RETENTION ( i swear i could have filled a bath tub with my excess fluid lol) i absolutely LOVED the numbers so much this morning that i think i deafend James with my screaming LOL.

And this is why:

5/2/10 (2 weeks ago)
Body Fat:   20.2%
Skinfolds:   107.8ml

19/2/10
Body Fat:   18.1%    
Skinfolds:    97.2ml

Difference:   2.1%, 10.6ml
Difference to date (7 weeks): 6.4%, 38.7ml

Which means i have achieved both my goals that i set myself for this W&M! I'm now under 100ml over 7 sites (we do the measurements twice and take the average) and i've completely skipped the 19s for BF%. Yeah baby!

So my goal for my next W&M in 2 weeks time is to be in the 17s for BF% and in the 80s for skinfolds. Can i achieve it??..... You bet ya, this Sexy Bitch is back aboard the train!

Oh and guess what????..... I bit the bullet and checked out realestate.com yesterday! It was really exciting, and i have noted a few nice units in my price range, so will call the agents next week.

And last of all i just wanna say a big thanks to Steph for being my moral support through OSB. She has been there for me every step of the way. We train at the same gym but at totally different times, so we rarely get to see each other. For this reason our mobiles have been a godsend, congratulating each other with the highs, and picking each other up when we are low. You rock girl =)

Have a wicked weekend ya'll!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats again Chelle.....are you sure you are NOT competing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Everyone at gym has been asking if i have a hidden agenda!!!! Definitely not. As much as i would love to strutt my stuff on stage, this year i really need to focus on developing lifelong food habits (overcoming the binge!) and maintaining a sexy lean body long term. Only when i feel absolutely in control of my mind and body i will dust off my stripper heels. Hopefully next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Chelle!! All your hard work is paying off!! Great to get good results, keeps you firing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watch this space girls........Cos my sexy six-pack (in the making) IS gonna be on show real soon! WOOOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw shucks :) Chelle I'm going to give you a huge hug when i finally get to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete