Friday, March 5, 2010

OMG GUESS WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST BOUGHT A UNIT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Omg i am still in shock! The last few hours have been a complete blur. I put my offer in at 4.30pm this arvo and the contract was signed at 530pm, pretty cool huh! I am ecstatic, happy, relieved and there is no way my throat can handle another scream lol. Oh the adrenalin rush is unbelievable!

What made the deal even sweeter was that i knocked 10 grand off the asking price and got the price that I wanted!

It settles in 5 weeks, so i have plenty of time to get myself sorted.

Check out my new pad!










It's modern, spacious, contemporary and very me... but OMG that green bathroom has gotta go! LOL


10 comments:

  1. WOOHOO FOR YOU!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Is that the cork on the bubbly I just heard pop! This is exactly what you need. Freedom and space...you got it babe! Well done Chelle. What a HUGE year you are having, and you have shown us that all good things come to those who wait. Can't wait to see the piccies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Chelle, looks like a great homey home for you!!! Love it, but you are right that green has gotta go, bet you are super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE , does the furniture come with it ? hahaha the sofa looks pretty cool hey.Congratulations Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Chelle!!! I love the pics! and I agree on the green ;o) a nice beige would look so much better I think.

    WOOHOO 5 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!! you must be so excited! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, just checked out the piccies....and yes the green should definitely be changed! But the rest looks super nice! Good on you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-huge! congrads girl..have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats girl! I'm very pleased for you! You will love having your own little abode to go home to every night. Enjoy the moments

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grats Chelle :)
    Where'd you buy??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank ya'll for all your lovely comments!!!!!

    Ali- Rochedale south! Only 10mins from BJs =)

    ReplyDelete