Monday, November 1, 2010

NAILING NOVEMBER!

Ok i have decided to join in on Liz's challenge - NAILING NOVEMBER! That's right, i am READY to break one big bad habit of mine this month once and for all. I have had issues with the Crunchy Peanut Butter Jar on and off for quite a prolonged period of time lol.... i secretly think there is some sort of magnetic force that keeps drawing me back for more.....and more.... and more.....and more!

Its not like i am 'hungry' or anything so i'm pretty sure its a trigger food for some sort of emotional response that i will pin-point in the days to come.

Saying NO to PEANUT BUTTER for a WHOLE MONTH! Can i do it??? You bet ya, i WILL!

Nailing PB will not only cut out of lot of extra 'mindless' calories out of my diet but it will also bring me one step closer to looking and feeling 'sexy bi-atch' hot, just like my favourite PussyCat Doll - Nicole Scherzinger.


Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment