Thursday, February 10, 2011

Off to UNI.... AGAIN!

Well peeps, last night i received the exciting news that i had been hoping for....
I have been accepted into UNI! Woot Woot!

Yep, over the next 2yrs i will be doing a Graduate Diploma in Psychology through USQ by correspondance part-time. I'm very excited and a little nervous about studying again. If you had asked me a year ago if i'd ever go back to uni (my first degree was Nutrition Science) i would have told you FUCK NO! I didn't really enjoy degree # uno partly because i was fresh out of high school and just wanted to party till the sun came up every weekend and also because half the units were as boring as watching paint dry. (Sorry Steph, i'm sure it'll get more exciting in 3rd year lol)

This time around at the ripe old age of 25 i am now a 'mature-age student'. Doesn't that make me sound ancient? But i'm definitely going into uni with a different mind-set now.... to party till the sun comes up.....


Thank God for the Internet.....otherwise i would never have passed lol

Just kidding. I'm doing it to further my career and gain insight into this crazy head of mine. Then i will save the world by ridding all 'emotional fatness' from society allowing us to become a nation of body beautiful!

Chelle - Nutritional Psychologist and Body Creator.
Not a bad title hey?!

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! I kinda want to go back to the college days, just to party some more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... or GOD? hehehe. congrats again! mature age study here we come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats babe!! I am sure you will love it second time round - which usually means being there by choice, not cause you feel you have to be...

    Vic x
    PS - LOVE the new title ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey you could own any title you choose!! Congrats.....!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vic - i think the new title is pretty cool too!

    Thanks Kellygirl, i'm super excited!!

    ReplyDelete